Fees: $349 | $399 (non-members) | Group pricing is available
CPE Units: 13
4170 Men's Health
5200 Disordered Eating
5320 Psychiatric Disorders, Anxiety
6000 Education, Training, and Counseling
6010 Behavior Change Theories, Techniques
6040 Education Theories and Techniques for Children and Adolescents
8015 Cultural/Ethnic Food and Culinary Practices
Join hundreds of health professionals for the 2019 EDRDpro Online Symposium based on a revolutionary approach to eating disorder treatment and prevention. This entire conference takes place online and can be viewed on demand, anytime, anywhere.
- 13 CEU credits for registered dietitians
- 13 insightful webinars led by 18 leaders in the fields of nutrition and mental health
- Open to all health professionals, including dietitians, nutritionists, therapists and health coaches
- Live Q & A video session with speakers
- Closed Facebook group for attendees with giveaways, special offers and more
You’ll learn in-depth about the Health at Every Size (HAES) approach, the dietitian’s role in Family-Based Treatment, the effects of certain medications on eating disorder recovery, and many more relevant and critical topics for treating eating disorders today.