CPE Units: 4
3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
3.2.2 Participates in professional and personal development activities for career growth and skill enhancement.
3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
1010 Career Planning, Standards of Practice, Standards of Professional Performance, Scope of Dietetics Practice Framework
1070 Leadership, Critical and Strategic Thinking
7000 Business and Management
7070 Entrepreneurship, Private Practice
Everything you need to make 2020 an amazing year for your career! Get together with other big thinkers to brainstorm, formalize, and plan your professional goals for the year. You’ll leave with detailed steps to keep you on track and execute on those projects you have been wanting to do for years!
- Professional goal brainstorming
- Review SMART goals
- Evaluate and select top 3-5 goals for 2020
- Share goals with the group for feedback and strategy help
- Create a detailed plan to achieve each selected goal
- Review #1 goal with group for additional feedback/support
- How to stay on track with accountability
CEUs: This workshop has been pre-approved by CDR for 4 CEUs.
Snacks will be provided!