Fees: $475 | Group pricing is available
CPE Units: 17
Join Shawna Melbourn, RD, CEDRD-S, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor as she guides your learning during this 17 CUE online course for Registered Dietitians and other healthcare providers.
ED for RDs: Eating Disorder EDucation for Registered Dietitians was created to help Dietitians and other healthcare providers enhance their confidence and counselling skills as they walk alongside those who are struggling with their relationship with food. During this course, Shawna will explore many different cases to help you learn from her almost 15 years of experiencing working with this vulnerable and rewarding population.
If you’ve supported individuals with their wellbeing, you have most likely encountered clients experiencing eating disorders and disordered eating. You may have witnessed how profoundly people’s lives are impacted by these circumstances. As a compassionate and caring Dietitian or provider, you want to do anything you can to help these clients. However, it can be difficult to create a brave space where clients can share openly, feel heard, and courageously move towards recovery. This is especially challenging if you as a Dietitian or provider feel ill equipped to support your client.
This practice-enhancing course includes:
- 17 CEUs
- 12 LIVE Q&A calls to support you as you learn and apply these skills.
- Over 11 hours of pre-recorded bite-sized modules to watch at your convenience.
- Access to ED for RDs private Facebook group.
- 365 days to consume the course material at your own pace.
- Access to Shawna via email throughout the entire course.
- Recordings of all live calls so you can listen at your own convenience.
- Practical teachings that you can apply right away in your own practice.
- Case studies of tricky situations commonly encountered.
- Handouts to help guide your sessions.
- Suggested reading list and videos to support your learning and provide to clients.