Fees: $349 | $449 (non-members)
CPE Units: 14
Sphere 09: Education and Counseling Provides education and counseling to meet the learning needs of students and customers.
Sphere 10: Clinical Care Provides safe, effective and ethical medical nutrition therapy to assist the client in establishing and achieving individual health and nutrition goals tailored to prevent and/or manage disease, injury or condition.
3030 Anthropometrics, Body Composition
5200 Disordered Eating
6010 Behavior Change Theories, Techniques
6020 Counseling, Therapy, and Facilitation Skills
A seven-part online training series for eating disorder registered dietitians diving deep in to Family Based Treatment (FBT)- Infused Nutrition Counseling and helping adolescent clients heal.
This is a unique self-study program including live webinars. Registration includes:
- 7 live webinars which are recorded if you can’t make the live presentation
- 16 required readings and over 25 suggested readings including full access studies and articles
- 7 self-assessment quizzes
- 14 CPE credits for RDNs
- Live Q & A time with every speaker
- Long-term access to all recorded webinars and materials