Fees: $396 | $540 (non-members)
CPE Units: 36.5
8.1.1 Interprets and applies evidence-based comparative standards for determining nutritional needs.
9.4.2 Selects and uses appropriate content and teaching methods to meet individual and group needs.
1140 Written Communication Skills, Publishing
2000 Science of Food and Nutrition
2020 Composition of Foods, Nutrient Analysis
The SNEB Annual Conference is the premier gathering for nutrition education professionals from around the world. Attendees have the opportunity to connect face-to-face with nutritionists from extension, public health, government, academia, industry, and community settings. At the Annual Conference, SNEB hosts dynamic discussions, innovative research presentations, and hands-on training.
The 52nd Annual Conference will take place in Orlando, FL July 27-30, 2019. Some conference highlights include:
- Networking with more than 600 nutrition education peers and colleagues from around the world.
- More than 20 sessions on nutrition education research, programs and practice covering topics including families, technology, food service, weight and health across the lifespan, communications and more.
- One-on-one face time with the leading voices in nutrition education.
- More than 200 poster and oral abstracts presentations covering groundbreaking research and programs happening in the field.
- Estimated 30 CEUs from American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences, Commission on Dietetic Registration, National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc., and the School Nutrition Association.
- A mobile app designed to enhance your conference experience, offering quick and convenient access to the information you value most.
- This year, the conference will be held in Orlando, FL! Bring your family to Florida and turn your conference visit into a vacation to remember.
- SNEB goes to Cuba! For the first time in its history, the SNEB Annual Conference will travel internationally for a post-meeting tour in Havana, Cuba. Join us for this unique opportunity to explore Cuba’s rich culture and history.
- EFNEP celebrates its 50th anniversary.