CPE Units: 1
8.3.7 Integrates new knowledge and skills into practice.
This listing contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission.
Is this you?
- You’re a dietitian, nutritionist, personal trainer, or fitness professional wanting to expand your knowledge in sports nutrition
- You want to make sure you’re giving clients correct information about sports nutrition
- You want to learn about supplements for you and your clients
- You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on courses or conferences to get the information you need
- You want evidence-based resources for you and your clients
- You need a one-stop-shop to increase your knowledge on your own time
This CDR-approved course is chock-full of actionable information. Help your clients feel better, fuel right, and enhance sports performance.
This course has everything you need to know about carb loading, including when to do it, why, and how to follow the correct protocol to see real results.
This course is geared toward those working with endurance athletes, such as marathoners, runners, triathletes, trail runners, and ultrarunners that compete in races and events lasting more than 90 minutes.
- Video modules
- Sample carb loading meal plan
- Fueling plan: Power up your training
- Cheat sheet: How much carbs to eat for every training scenario
Additional CEU courses for dietitians:
- Perfect Hydration for Athletes (1.5 CEUs)
- Ultimate Guide to Useful Sports Supplements (1 CEU)
- Endurance Fueling (1 CEU)
Save yourself endless hours of research. These courses combine all the latest evidence into easy-to-understand concepts you can immediately use in your practice.