CPE Units: 1
8.3.7 Integrates new knowledge and skills into practice.
This listing contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission.
Is this you?
- You’re a dietitian, nutritionist, personal trainer, or fitness professional wanting to expand your knowledge in sports nutrition
- You want to make sure you’re giving clients correct information about sports nutrition
- You want to learn about supplements for you and your clients
- You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on courses or conferences to get the information you need
- You want evidence-based resources for you and your clients
- You need a one-stop-shop to increase your knowledge on your own time
This CDR-approved course is chock-full of actionable information. Help your clients feel better, fuel right, and enhance sports performance.
This course provides all you need to know about fueling for training and racing, including carbs, protein, energy needs, supplements, hydration, and troubleshooting common problems like gastrointestinal issues and muscle cramps.
This course includes:
- Video modules on every topic you need to know to train and race harder and stronger
- Carbohydrate fueling guide
- What to eat before, during, and after workouts
- Sweat rate cheat sheet to dial in on perfect hydration
- Protein powder guide
Additional CEU courses for dietitians:
- Perfect Hydration for Athletes (1.5 CEUs)
- Carb Loading Done Right (1 CEU)
- Ultimate Guide to Useful Sports Supplements (1 CEU)
Save yourself endless hours of research. These courses combine all the latest evidence into easy-to-understand concepts you can immediately use in your practice.