CPE Units: 1.5
8.3.7 Integrates new knowledge and skills into practice.
This listing contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission.
Is this you?
- You’re a dietitian, nutritionist, personal trainer, or fitness professional wanting to expand your knowledge in sports nutrition
- You want to make sure you’re giving clients correct information about sports nutrition
- You want to learn about supplements for you and your clients
- You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on courses or conferences to get the information you need
- You want evidence-based resources for you and your clients
- You need a one-stop-shop to increase your knowledge on your own time
This CDR-approved course is chock-full of actionable information. Help your clients feel better, fuel right, and enhance sports performance.
This engaging course will teach you everything you need to know to talk with your clients about hydration for improved fitness and performance. No more feeling crappy when they exercise!
It answers all your clients’ burning hydration questions:
- When should I use a sports drink vs. water?
- When do I use salt or electrolytes?
- What product should I choose?
- How do I avoid muscle cramps?
- Why do I keep getting runner’s trots?
- Is caffeine dehydrating?
You’ll also learn:
- What is dehydration and over-hydration, and how to avoid it
- How much, what, and when to drink
- How to hydrate in special situations, like high altitude or humidity
- How and why to use urine specific gravity (USG) strips
- How to formulate a perfect hydration plan!
Additional CEU courses for dietitians:
- Carb Loading Done Right (1 CEU)
- Ultimate Guide to Useful Sports Supplements (1 CEU)
- Endurance Fueling (1 CEU)
Save yourself endless hours of research. These courses combine all the latest evidence into easy-to-understand concepts you can immediately use in your practice.