CPE Units: 1
8.3.7 Integrates new knowledge and skills into practice.
This listing contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission.
Is this you?
- You’re a dietitian, nutritionist, personal trainer, or fitness professional wanting to expand your knowledge in sports nutrition
- You want to make sure you’re giving clients correct information about sports nutrition
- You want to learn about supplements for you and your clients
- You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on courses or conferences to get the information you need
- You want evidence-based resources for you and your clients
- You need a one-stop-shop to increase your knowledge on your own time
This CDR-approved course is chock-full of actionable information. Help your clients feel better, fuel right, and enhance sports performance.
This course will teach you how to enhance your clients’ performance and health by knowing:
- Which 7 supplements are worthwhile
- How to spot a bad supplement
- How, when, and why to take each supplement
- Pros and cons of each supplement
This course is designed for those working with athletes and active people who want to know how to safely use supplements for better performance and health, without breaking the bank.
This course comes with:
- Video modules
- Supplement buying decision guide
- Protein powder guide
- BONUS content: Carbohydrate fueling guide
Additional CEU courses for dietitians:
- Perfect Hydration for Athletes (1.5 CEUs)
- Carb Loading Done Right (1 CEU)
- Endurance Fueling (1 CEU)
Save yourself endless hours of research. These courses combine all the latest evidence into easy-to-understand concepts you can immediately use in your practice.