CPE Units: 17
11.3.9 Accurately and objectively interprets stakeholder consultation and data to inform product and services development and delivery.
14.1.7 Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates strategies for efficient workflow.
5.2.1 Integrates technology platforms with other internal and external services (e.g., risk management, disease management, data tracking and reporting).
This listing contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission.
The RD Entrepreneur Symposium is an online symposium for nutrition entrepreneurs. It is THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to growing your nutrition business. Attract more clients, streamline your strategy, put your marketing on auto-drive, and get back to LOVING what you do as a nutrition entrepreneur.
Early bird pricing of $197 is available from March 12th through March 17th
- Are you tired of struggling to find clients?
- Do you feel like you’re doing everything right, but just can’t land clients or fill your online group programs?
- Frustrated with spending hour after hour putting yourself out there only to hear crickets?
- Do you crave freedom and flexibility?
- Do you feel lost with all the moving parts of a running a business?
If you thought yes to even one of those questions, I have something for you: The online RD Entrepreneur Symposium, where 15 experts come together to teach you EXACTLY how to get that explosive business growth you’ve been waiting for, specifically catered to dietitians.
Learn how to:
- Attract clients that are the perfect fit instead of spending hours searching for them
- Stand out from the crowd & position yourself as the expert that you are
- Build your loyal tribe + grow your client list with ease
- Maximize your income and minimize your workload
Entrepreneurship is scary. But you’re not in it alone. The RD Entrepreneur Symposium is coming to a computer near you on March 24th-27th!