CPE Units: 18
11.3.9 Accurately and objectively interprets stakeholder consultation and data to inform product and services development and delivery.
14.1.7 Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates strategies for efficient workflow.
5.2.1 Integrates technology platforms with other internal and external services (e.g., risk management, disease management, data tracking and reporting).
7000 Business and Management
7070 Entrepreneurship, Private Practice
The RD Entrepreneur Symposium is an online symposium for nutrition entrepreneurs.
Early-bird registration at the discounted rate of $197 runs March 28th to April 2nd. Use code 100EARLY to receive the discount.
- Are you tired of struggling to find clients?
- Do you feel like you’re doing everything right, but just can’t land clients or fill your online group programs?
- Frustrated with spending hour after hour putting yourself out there only to hear crickets?
If you thought yes to even one of those questions, I have something for you: The online RD Entrepreneur Symposium, where 15 experts come together to teach you EXACTLY how to get that explosive business growth you’ve been waiting for, specifically catered to dietitians.
Learn how to:
- Attract clients that are the perfect fit instead of spending hours searching for them
- Stand out from the crowd & position yourself as the expert that you are
- Build your loyal tribe + grow your client list with ease
- Maximize your income and minimize your workload
Here’s a peek at this year’s sessions and speakers!
- How To Sell Yourself For Success | Tony Stephan, RD
- Freelance Writing for Websites | Ana Reisdorf, MS, RD
- Outsourcing With Ease | Tasha Booth
- Foolproof Product Creation – How to Create a Product That Your Audience Truly Wants | Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT
- An Inside Look at Running a Thriving In-Person Private Practice | Dr. Sheila Dean, DSc, RDN, LDN, CCN, IFMCP
- How to Attract More Visitors to Your Website | Whitney Bateson, MPH, RD
- Harnessing the Power of Analytics to Reach Your Business Goals | Stephanie Hofhenke
- Selling Profitable Digital Products | Megan Boitano, MS, RD
- How to Write Compelling Website Copy that Turns Browsers Into Buyers | Orly Wachter, MS, RD
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Taming Social Media in 10 Hours a Month | Kristi Coughlin, MS, RDN, LD
- Have a Book or Ebook Idea? What Next? | Sohailla Digsby, RDN, LD, CPT
- Dietitians in Direct Sales: Increase Income Streams by Debunking the Myths of Pyramid Schemes | Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT
- Formula-free Marketing: Don’t Believe the Hype | Katrina Pace, NZRD
- Strategies for Balancing Full-Time Work and a Side Hustle | Amanda Lambrechts, RD
- Facebook Advertising 101 for Health Professionals | Samantha Scruggs, RDN, LDN
Entrepreneurship is scary. But you’re not in it alone. The RD Entrepreneur Symposium is coming to a computer near you April 9th-12th!
*Note: The registration link for the symposium is an affiliate link.