CPE Units: 15.5
11.3.9 Accurately and objectively interprets stakeholder consultation and data to inform product and services development and delivery.
14.1.7 Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates strategies for efficient workflow.
5.2.1 Integrates technology platforms with other internal and external services (e.g., risk management, disease management, data tracking and reporting).
7000 Business and Management
7070 Entrepreneurship, Private Practice
The RD Entrepreneur Symposium is an online symposium for nutrition entrepreneurs. It is THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to growing your nutrition business. Attract more clients, streamline your strategy, put your marketing on auto-drive, and get back to LOVING what you do as a nutrition entrepreneur.
- Are you tired of struggling to find clients?
- Do you feel like you’re doing everything right, but just can’t land clients or fill your online group programs?
- Frustrated with spending hour after hour putting yourself out there only to hear crickets?
- Do you crave freedom and flexibility?
- Do you feel lost with all the moving parts of a running a business?
If you thought yes to even one of those questions, I have something for you: The online RD Entrepreneur Symposium, where 15 experts come together to teach you EXACTLY how to get that explosive business growth you’ve been waiting for, specifically catered to dietitians.
Learn how to:
- Attract clients that are the perfect fit instead of spending hours searching for them
- Stand out from the crowd & position yourself as the expert that you are
- Build your loyal tribe + grow your client list with ease
- Maximize your income and minimize your workload
Here’s a peek at this year’s sessions and speakers!
- Streamlining Your Marketing Workflow to Grow Your Private Practice | Libby Rothschild, MS, RD, CPT
- How To Switch From One-Time Sessions To Ongoing Nutrition Coaching | Tony Stephan, RD
- Utilize the Power of Video Content to Increase Your Revenue | Jessica Freeman
- Pathways to the Money: Offers That Align | Andrea Layne
- Demystifying Insurance & Navigating the Claims Landscape | Kendall Singleton, MPA
- Money Mindset Masterclass for Registered Dietitians |Christine Dyan Thomson, RDN, LDN
- How to Create an Online Program People Want to Buy | Stephanie Clairmont, MHSc, RD
- Using Psychology and Technology to Maximizing Digital Product Sales | Megan Boitano, MS, RD
- How To Stop Holding Yourself Back From Creating The Business Of Your Dreams | Colleen Christensen, RD
- An Inside Look at Building a WordPress Website that Clients Will Love | Whitney Bateson, MPH RD
- Breaking into the Cannabis Space – How Dietitians Can Lead the Conversation | Emily Kyle, MS, RDN, CDN, CLT, HCP
- Podcasts and Partnerships | Heather Caplan, RDN
- Incorporating Self Care as Nutrition Entrepreneurs |
Amanda Lambrechts, MS, RD, LN
- Your Blog Can Make You the “Go-To” Expert in Your Niche–Here’s How | Leesa Klich
- Brought to you by RD Entrepreneur Symposium Founder + Facilitator Heather Neal, MS, RD, LDN, CLT
Entrepreneurship is scary. But you’re not in it alone. The RD Entrepreneur Symposium is coming to a computer near you September 24th-27th!
*Note: The registration link for the symposium is an affiliate link.