CPE Units: 4
2.3.2 Incorporates team members’ knowledge, expertise and personal skills into team processes.
3.2.2 Participates in professional and personal development activities for career growth and skill enhancement.
8.3.4 Enhances knowledge to foster career advancement.
Have you been wondering about career opportunities in school nutrition for DTRs? Would you like to know if you have the skills, experience, and education for a position in school nutrition? Not sure where to look for jobs in school nutrition, or even how to get started working in this field?
The Working in School Nutrition – Dietetic Technician Virtual Summit will answer all of these questions and more, plus help you immediately get started on a career path in school nutrition – all from the comfort of your own home!
These expert workshops contain essential information and resources you need to know about working in school nutrition, from the local school district level all the way up to the state and federal levels, plus career opportunities in organizations that support school nutrition as well – all presented by DTRs and RDs currently working in school nutrition.
You will also learn about:
- Federal Child Nutrition Programs
- Grants and school nutrition programs
- Entitlement programs in school nutrition
- Federal and state regulations
- Marketing your school nutrition programs
- Challenges of running a school nutrition program
- Plus much more!
- Instant access to on-demand recordings of expert speakers – available online anywhere at any time
- Numerous resources and templates
- Private Facebook discussion group just for attendees and speakers
- Preapproved for 4 CEUs for DTRs and RDs by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- BONUS! Virtual Summit Implementation Plan – a workbook to help you implement everything you learned!